The impact of the minimum wage on low-wage earners
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abowd, J.M. & Kramarz, F. & Margolis, D.N., 1998.
"Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States,"
Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e
1998-12, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis, 1999. "Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 6996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, John M & Kramarz, Francis & Margolis, David N, 1999. "Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 2159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Portugal, Pedro & Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2002.
"Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Worker Accessions and Separations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2006. "Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Worker Accessions and Separations," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 988-1013, 09.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo & Carla Machado, 2008. "The Anatomy of Employment Growth in Portuguese Firms," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2009. "When Supply Meets Demand: Wage Inequality in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 1998. "Earnings Inequality in Portugal: High and Rising?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(3), pages 325-43, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.