Monetary policy and financial stability: an open debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiorella De Fiore & Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani, 2011.
"Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 112-142, October.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, European Central Bank.
- Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani & Fiorella De Fiore, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," 2009 Meeting Papers 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiorella de Fiore & Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Papers w200917, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M., 2008. "Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Morse, Jonathan, 2010. "Monetary policy and capital regulation in the US and Europe," Working Paper Series 1222, European Central Bank.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2010. "Monetary policy and financial imbalances: facts and fiction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 437-482, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Basto, 2013. "A Macro-prudential Policy for Financial Stability," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Diana Bonfim & Carla Soares, 2013. "Is there a risk-taking channel of monetary policy in Portugal?," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kufre J Bassey, 2015. "The use of sample surveys to support monetary and financial stability analysis: an overview of the central bank of Nigeria," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.