Monetary policy and financial stability: an open debate
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009.
"Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiorella de Fiore & Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Papers w200917, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, European Central Bank.
- Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani & Fiorella De Fiore, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," 2009 Meeting Papers 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M., 2008. "Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2010. "Monetary policy and financial imbalances: facts and fiction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 437-482, 07.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Morse, Jonathan, 2010. "Monetary policy and capital regulation in the US and Europe," Working Paper Series 1222, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.