Monetary policy and financial stability: an open debate
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: R. do Ouro, 27, 1100 LISBOA|
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M., 2008. "Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Morse, Jonathan, 2010. "Monetary policy and capital regulation in the US and Europe," Working Paper Series 1222, European Central Bank.
- Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani & Fiorella De Fiore, 2009.
"Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms,"
2009 Meeting Papers
633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, European Central Bank.
- Fiorella de Fiore & Pedro Teles & Oreste Tristani, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Financing of Firms," Working Papers w200917, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2010. "Monetary policy and financial imbalances: facts and fiction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 437-482, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.