Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the euro area in the context of the economic and financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Schuknecht, Ludger & Wolswijk, Guido, 2011.
"Government bond risk premiums in the EU revisited: The impact of the financial crisis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 36-43, March.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido, 2009. "Government Bond Risk Premiums in the EU revisited: The Impact of the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido, 2010. "Government bond risk premiums in the EU revisited: the impact of the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1152, European Central Bank.
- Gomez-Puig, Marta, 2006. "Size matters for liquidity: Evidence from EMU sovereign yield spreads," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 156-162, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szczypińska, Agnieszka, 2012. "Does the halo effect still hold? Implications for the euro-candidates from the analysis of the EA bond market - the crisis perspective," MF Working Papers 15, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 29 Aug 2012.
- Dimitris Vas. Seremetis & Anastasios P. Pappas, 2013. "Government bond yield spreads determination: a matter of fundamentals or market overreaction? Evidence from over-borrowed European countries," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 342-358, December.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:13-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi & Bert Scholtens, 2016.
"Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sovereign bond spreads: an empirical analysis of OECD countries,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Patricia Crifo & Rim Oueghlissi & Bert Scholtens, 2018. "Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sovereign bond spreads: an empirical analysis of OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01741704, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi & Bert Scholtens, 2017. "Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sovereign bond spreads: an empirical analysis of OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Galariotis, Emilios C. & Makrichoriti, Panagiota & Spyrou, Spyros, 2016.
"Sovereign CDS spread determinants and spill-over effects during financial crisis: A panel VAR approach,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 62-77.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Panagiota Makrichoriti & Spyros Spyrou, 2016. "Sovereign CDS Spread Determinants and Spill-Over Effects During Financial Crisis: A Panel VAR Approach," Post-Print hal-01358715, HAL.
- Benedetta Bianchi, 2016. "Sovereign Risk Premia and the International Balance Sheet: Lessons from the European Crisis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 471-493, July.
- Galariotis, Emilios C. & Krokida, Styliani-Iris & Spyrou, Spyros I., 2016.
"Bond market investor herding: Evidence from the European financial crisis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 367-375.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Styliani-Iris Krokida & Spyros I. Spyrou, 2016. "Bond market investor herding: Evidence from the European financial crisis," Post-Print hal-01333218, HAL.
- Szczypińska, Agnieszka, 2014. "Does the halo effect still hold? The (post-) crisis perspective for the euro candidates," MF Working Papers 18, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 30 Jan 2014.
- Odermann, Alexander & Cremers, Heinz, 2013. "Komponenten und Determinanten des Credit Spreads: Empirische Untersuchung während Phasen von Marktstress," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 204, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.