The Regressivity of Unemployment Insurance: Identification of the Income Effect Through the July 1999 Legislation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: R. do Ouro, 27, 1100 LISBOA|
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: https://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2006.
"The impact of unemployment insurance generosity on match quality distribution,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 235-241, November.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2006. "The Impact of Unemployment Insurance Generosity on Match Quality Distribution," Working Papers w200612, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2004. "How Changes in Benefits Entitlement Affect Job-Finding: Lessons from the Slovenian "Experiment"," IZA Discussion Papers 1181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ours, Jan van & Vodopivec, Milan, 2005. "How changes in benefits entitlement affect job-finding: lessons from the slovenian experiment," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32548, The World Bank.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "New insights on unemployment duration and post unemployment earnings in Germany: censored Box-Cox quantile regression at work," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Wilke, Ralf, 2007. "New Insights on Unemployment Duration and Post Unemployment Earnings in Germany: Censored Box-Cox Quantile Regression at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 2609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b200711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.