Portuguese Export Market Shares: An Analysis by Selected Geographical and Product Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: R. do Ouro, 27, 1100 LISBOA|
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: https://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sónia Cabral, 2004. "Recent Evolution of Portuguese Export Market Shares in the European Union," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paulo Soares Esteves & Carolina Reis, 2005. "Measuring Export Competitiveness: A View on the Portuguese Effective Exchange Rate Weights," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2004.
"The World Market: Market Shares and Export Performances,"
La Lettre du CEPII,
CEPII research center, issue 231.
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "World Trade Competitiveness: A Disaggregated View by Shift-Share Analysis," Working Papers 2005-23, CEPII research center.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)