Tax parameters in the Portuguese economy - Part II: direct taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Pedro Rodrigues, 2001. "Tax parameters in the Portuguese economy - Part I: Indirect taxes," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adao, Bernardino & Correia, Isabel & Teles, Pedro, 2009.
"On the relevance of exchange rate regimes for stabilization policy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1468-1488, July.
- Bernardino Adão & Isabel Horta Correia & Pedro Teles, 2006. "On the Relevance of Exchange Rate Regimes for Stabilization Policy," Working Papers w200616, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Adão, Bernardino & Correia, Isabel & Teles, Pedro, 2006. "On the Relevance of Exchange Rate Regimes for Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Teles & Isabel Correia & Bernardino Adao, 2007. "On the Relevance of Exchange Rate Regimes for Stabilization Policy," 2007 Meeting Papers 616, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "DGEP - A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of the Portuguese Economy: Model Documentation," Working Papers 127, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- André Silva, 2008.
"Taxes and labor supply: Portugal, Europe, and the United States,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(2), pages 101-124, August.
- Andre C. Silva, 2012. "Taxes and Labor Supply: Portugal, Europe, and the United States," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp561, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b200104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.