Estimation of potencial output for the Portuguese economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999.
"The Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU) in a Small Open Economy: The Irish Context,"
Research Technical Papers
5/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "The non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment (NAIRU) in a small open economy: The irish context," MPRA Paper 11363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang Huong Nguyen, 2014. "Estimating the Output Gap to Support the Management of Interest Rates in Vietnam," IHEID Working Papers 05-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2005.
"A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy,"
w200513, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo, 2005. "A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy," MPRA Paper 10465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2005.
- Paolo Guarda, 2002. "Potential output and the output gap in Luxembourg: some alternative methods," BCL working papers 4, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Luís Morais Sarmento, 2001. "The Use of Cyclically Adjusted Balances at Banco de Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b199808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.