Journal Impact Factor Shapes Scientists’ Reward Signal in the Prospect of Publication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2006. "Poverty Measurement," Chapters, in: David Alexander Clark (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 93, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2012.
"The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems,"
Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 33,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2006. "The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 31, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, "undated". "Measuring the Impact of Price Changes on Poverty," Working Papers 33, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F. & Wong, T.C. & Man, P.K., 2006. "Measuring provisions for collateralised retail lending," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 343-361.
- Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John & McCarthy, Colm & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Accompanying Measures," Book Chapters, in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.),Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 11, pages 124-131, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Subramanian, Bala, 2006. "Growth and its measurement," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 17, pages 32-25.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, "undated". "A note on measuring unemployment," Working Papers 28, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Oecd, 2006. "Risk Effects of PSE Crop Measures," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(11), pages 1-49.
- ., 2006. "Inequality Measurement," Chapters, in: David Alexander Clark (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 56, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Wei Chang, 2019. "Are articles in library and information science (LIS) journals primarily contributed to by LIS authors?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(1), pages 81-104, October.
- Osterloh, Margit & Frey, Bruno S., 2020. "How to avoid borrowed plumes in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0142537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.