A Computational Approach to Qualitative Analysis in Large Textual Datasets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grimmer, Justin, 2010. "A Bayesian Hierarchical Topic Model for Political Texts: Measuring Expressed Agendas in Senate Press Releases," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Sally Eden & Andrew Donaldson & Gordon Walker, 2006. "Green Groups and Grey Areas: Scientific Boundary-Work, Nongovernmental Organisations, and Environmental Knowledge," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(6), pages 1061-1076, June.
- Justin Grimmer, 2013. "Appropriators not Position Takers: The Distorting Effects of Electoral Incentives on Congressional Representation," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 57(3), pages 624-642, July.
- David J. Newman & Sharon Block, 2006. "Probabilistic topic decomposition of an eighteenth‐century American newspaper," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 57(6), pages 753-767, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Landivar, 2016. "Classifying Non-Bank Currency Systems Using Web Data," Post-Print hal-01995950, HAL.
- Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR & Clément MATHONNAT & Ariane TICHIT, 2014.
"Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web,"
- Diego Sébastien Landivar & Clément Mathonnat & Ariane Tichit, 2015. "Classification des systèmes de monnaies non-bancaires : ce que disent les données du Web," Working Papers halshs-01100849, HAL.
- Ariane TICHIT & Clément MATHONNAT & Diego Sébastien LANDIVAR, 2015.
"Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data,"
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Sébastien Landivar, 2015. "Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data," Working Papers halshs-01230219, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0087908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.