A framework for research on transport, communications, and mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- I Masser & P Nijkamp & S Reichman, 1988. "A Framework for Research on Transport Communications, and Mobility," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 6(2), pages 127-130, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patsy Healey, 2004. "The Treatment of Space and Place in the New Strategic Spatial Planning in Europe," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010.
"Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Faggio, Giulia & Overman, Henry, 2014.
"The effect of public sector employment on local labour markets,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 91-107.
- Giulia Faggio & Henry G. Overman, 2012. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Local Labour Markets," SERC Discussion Papers 0111, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose & Michael Storper, 2011.
"Cohesion Policy in the European Union: Growth, Geography, Institutions,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1089-1111, September.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2010.
"Urban economics and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Stephan J Goetz & Mark D Partridge & Dan S Rickman & Shibalee Majumdar, 2011.
"Sharing the gains of local economic growth: race-to-the-top versus race-to-the-bottom economic development,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(3), pages 428-456, June.
- Stephan J Goetz & Mark D Partridge & Dan S Rickman & Shibalee Majumdar, 2011. "Sharing the Gains of Local Economic Growth: Race-to-the-Top versus Race-to-the-Bottom Economic Development," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(3), pages 428-456, June.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243-243.
- Emiliano Grossman, 2006. "Europeanization as an Interactive Process: German Public Banks Meet EU State Aid Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 325-348, June.
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Colin Mason & Ross Brown, 2013. "Creating good public policy to support high-growth firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, February.
- John Parr, 2004. "The Polycentric Urban Region: A Closer Inspection," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 231-240.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos & Guido Cozzi, 2013. "Fairness and Redistribution: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 554-561, February.
- Leslie Budd, 1997. "Regional Integration and Convergence and the Problems of Fiscal and Monetary Systems: Some Lessons for Eastern Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 559-570.
- John B. Parr, 2002. "Missing Elements in the Analysis of Agglomeration Economies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(2), pages 151-168, April.
- John Parr, 2005. "Spatial Planning: too little or too much?," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(2).
- Colin Wren, 2009. "Onward the Spatial: an Essay on the Nature and Relevance of Regional Economics," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 447-465.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006. "Path dependence and regional economic evolution," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 395-437, August.
- J R Firn, 1975. "External control and regional development: the case of Scotland," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(4), pages 393-414, April.
- Michael Storper, 2010. "Agglomeration, Trade, And Spatial Development: Bringing Dynamics Back In," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 313-342.
- J R Firn, 1975. "External Control and Regional Development: The Case of Scotland," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(4), pages 393-414, June.
- Stanislaw Wellisz, 1960. "Economic Planning in the Netherlands, France, and Italy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 252-252.
- Gordon C. Cameron, 1977. "Re-examining the Case for Federal Involvement in the Market Economy after a Prosperous Decade," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 3 (New Directions in Federal Economic Development Programs), pages 31-45 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:6:y:1988:i:2:p:127-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.