The impact of EU structural funds on regional disparities within member states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas P Kyriacou & Oriol Roca-SagalÃ©s, 2012. "The Impact of EU Structural Funds on Regional Disparities within Member States," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 30(2), pages 267-281, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas P. Kyriacou & Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2018. "The efficiency of transport infrastructure investment and the role of institutions: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1802, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Julia Bachtrögler & Christoph Hammer & Wolf Heinrich Reuter & Florian Schwendinger, 2017.
"Spotlight on the beneficiaries of EU regional funds: A new firm-level dataset,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp246, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bachtrögler, Julia & Hammer, Christoph & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Schwendinger, Florian, 2017. "Spotlight on the beneficiaries of EU regional funds: A new firm-level dataset," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5545, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bachtrögler, Julia & Hammer, Christoph & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Schwendinger, Florian, 2017. "Spotlight on the beneficiaries of EU regional funds: A new firm-level dataset," Working Papers 02/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1149-1178. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazzeo Rinaldi, Francesco, 2016. "From local development policies to strategic planning—Assessing continuity in institutional coalitions," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 76-87.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1432-:d:108228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas P. Kyriacou & Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2015.
"Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: The importance of good governance,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Andreas P. Kyriacou & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2013. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: the importance of good governance," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-03, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andr RodrÃguez-Pose, 2014.
"Government quality and spatial inequality: a cross-country analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(7), pages 1732-1753, July.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Government quality and spatial inequality: A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "On the Decomposition of Regional Stabilization and Redistribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-910, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:267-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.