The consequences of fiscal decentralization on poverty and income equality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cristian F Sepulveda & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2011. "The Consequences of Fiscal Decentralization on Poverty and Income Equality," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(2), pages 321-343, April.
- Cristian Sepúlveda & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2010. "The Consequences of Fiscal Decentralization on Poverty and Income Inequality," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1002, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Violeta Vulovic & Blanca Moreno Dodson, 2012.
"The Impact of Tax and Expenditure Policies on Income Distribution: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 200(1), pages 95-130, March.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Blanca Moreno-Dodson & VIoleta Vulovic, 2012. "The Impact of Tax and Expenditure Policies on Income Distribution: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1225, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sarah Flèche, 2015.
"Distaste for Centralization: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Switzerland,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1383, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Flèche, Sarah, 2015. "Distaste for centralization: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in Switzerland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64999, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramírez, Juan Mauricio & Díaz, Yadira & Bedoya, Juan Guillermo, 2017. "Property Tax Revenues and Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in Colombia: A Spatial Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 406-421.
- Fabio Sánchez & Irina España, 2013. "Estructura, Potencial y Desafíos del Impuesto Predial en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011893, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:237:y:2017:i:3:p:225-273:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stossberg Sibylle & Blöchliger Hansjörg, 2017.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 237(3), pages 225-273, June.
- Sibylle Stossberg & David Bartolini & Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2016. "Fiscal decentralisation and income inequality: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1331, OECD Publishing.
- Tarkan Cavusoglu & Oguzhan Dincer, 2015. "Does decentralization reduce income inequality? Only in rich states," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 285-306, July.
- Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralization - a Survey of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 59889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1209-1249. is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Furceri & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2016.
"Can Fiscal Decentralization Alleviate Government Consumption Volatility?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 611-636, September.
- Furceri, Davide & Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Can fiscal decentralization alleviate government consumption volatility?," MPRA Paper 54513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline-Antonia Goerl & Mike Seiferling, 2014. "Income Inequality, Fiscal Decentralization and Transfer Dependency," IMF Working Papers 14/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristian Sepulveda & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012.
"Explaining property tax collections in developing countries: the case of Latin America,"
Chapters,in: Decentralization and Reform in Latin America, chapter 7, pages iii-iii
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2011. "Explaining Property Tax Collections in Developing Countries: The Case of Latin America," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1109, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "Reexamining The Determinants Of Fiscal Decentralization: What Is The Role Of Geography?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1211, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hernandez-Trillo, Fausto, 2016. "Poverty Alleviation in Federal Systems: The Case of México," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 204-214.
- Irina N. Ilina & Carol S. Leonard & Evgenij E. Plisetskij, 2014. "Russian Regional Resilience: Finance, Cooperation And Resource Abundance (A Case Study Of Khanty-Mansiysk)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Juan Mauricio Ramírez & Yadira Díaz & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014.
"Decentralization in Colombia: searching for social equity in a bumpy economic geography,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Juan Mauricio Ramirez & Yadira Diaz & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014. "Decentralization in Colombia: Searching for social equity in a bumpy economic geography," Working Papers 337, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Yasna Cortés Garriga & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "The Common Municipal Fund: What is the role in the convergence of local incomes?," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 45, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Makreshanska, Suzana & Petrevski, Goran, 2016. "Decentralization, fiscal transfers and income inequality in Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 82181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Baja Daza, Gover & Villarroel Böhrt, Sergio & Zavaleta Castellón, David, 2012.
"Diseño institucional e incentivos implicitos en la descentralización Boliviana (1994-2008)
[Institutional design and implicit incentives in Bolivia's decentralization model (1994-2008)]," MPRA Paper 48598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:781-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Roberto Afonso & Sulamis Dain & Vivian Almeida & Kleber Castro & Ana Cecília Faveret, 2012. "Reflections on two decades of social-spending decentralization," Chapters,in: Decentralization and Reform in Latin America, chapter 4, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:29:y:2011:i:2:p:321-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .