The political and economic consequences of decentralization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Lago-PeÃ±as & Santiago Lago-PeÃ±as & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2011. "The Political and Economic Consequences of Decentralization," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(2), pages 197-203, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Mazhar, Ummad & Nelson, Michael A. & Ram, Rati, 2017.
"Different forms of decentralization and their impact on government performance: Micro-level evidence from 113 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 171-183.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Michael A. Nelson & Rati Ram, 2016. "Government Decentralization and International Government Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6013, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015.
"Decentralization and the Welfare State: What Do Citizens Perceive?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 411-435, January.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Rodríguez Pose, Andrés, 2013. "Decentralization and the Welfare State: What Do Citizens Perceive?," Working Papers 2072/222195, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2014. "Decentralization and the Welfare State: What Do Citizens Perceive?," MPRA Paper 54123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rob Ball & David Eiser & David King, 2015. "Assessing Relative Spending Needs of Devolved Government: The Case of Healthcare Spending in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 323-336, February.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:4:p:1095-1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2017.
"The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 1095-1129, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working papers 29, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1505, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1502, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sergio Beraldo & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralization In Weak Institutional Environments," Post-Print halshs-00706970, HAL.
- Wang, Zhiguo & Ma, Liang, 2012. "New Development of Fiscal Decentralization in China," MPRA Paper 36918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiguo Wang & Liang Ma, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: A Literature Review," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 51-65, May.
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "On the determinants of local government debt: Does one size fit all?," Working Papers 2013/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:29:y:2011:i:2:p:197-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.