Beyond new regionalism, beyond global production networks: remaking the Sunan model, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:480:d:70100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1179-:d:103732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Yingru Li & Huixuan Li & Zhongwei Liu & Changhong Miao, 2016. "Spatial Assessment of Cancer Incidences and the Risks of Industrial Wastewater Emission in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-19, May.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:5:p:571-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2015. "Regional development in the global economy: A dynamic perspective of strategic coupling in global production networks," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:28:y:2010:i:1:p:72-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .