Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavía, José M. & Larraz, Beatriz, 2012. "Regional Size, Wealth and EU Regional Policy," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 23, pages 127-141.
- Fonseca, Tiago & Lima, Francisco & Pereira, Sonia C., 2018.
"Understanding productivity dynamics: A task taxonomy approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 289-304.
- Tiago Fonseca & Francisco Lima & Sonia C. Pereira, 2017. "Understanding productivity dynamics:a task taxonomy approach," GEE Papers 0080, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna M. Villarreal Peralta, 2015.
"Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000–2010,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna MaríaVillarreal Peralta, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1417, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2014.
- Hajek, Petr & Henriques, Roberto & Hajkova, Veronika, 2014. "Visualising components of regional innovation systems using self-organizing maps—Evidence from European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 197-214.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2015. "The Innovation Union Scoreboard is flawed: The Case of Sweden – not the innovation leader of the EU – updated version," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2012.
"A Relational Approach To The Geography Of Innovation: A Typology Of Regions,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 492-516, July.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2011. "A relational approach to the geography of innovation: a typology of regions," IREA Working Papers 201121, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- repec:ris:invreg:0350 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1153-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2015. "The Innovation Union Scoreboard is Flawed: The case of Sweden – not being the innovation leader of the EU," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ricardo AGUADO & Jabier MARTINEZ & Miguel Angel LARRINAGA, 2011. "REGIONAL R&D&i PRODUCTIVITY IN EUROPE. IDENTIFYING REGIONAL TYPOLOGIES AND POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS," ERSA conference papers ersa10p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "Spillovers and proximity in perspective: a network approach to improving the operationalisation of proximity," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ricardo AGUADO & Jabier Martinez & Massimo Cermelli, 2013. "A dynamic analysis of regional R&D efficiency. The case of Italian and Spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Mate-Sanchez-Val, Mariluz & Harris, Richard, 2014. "Differential empirical innovation factors for Spain and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 451-463.
- Mikel Navarro, 2010. "Reflexiones sobre el sistema y las políticas de innovación del País Vasco," Working Papers 2010R04, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns, 2009. "Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 240-281.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:27:y:2009:i:5:p:815-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.