Reshaping spaces of local governance? Community strategies and the modernisation of local government in England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011.
"Economic and Political Foundations of Local Tax Structures: An Empirical Investigation of the Tax Mix of Flemish Municipalities,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Economic and political foundations of local tax structures: an empirical investigation of the tax mix of Flemish municipalities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
- Santiago Lago Peñas & Jorge Martínez Vázquez, 2010. "La descentralización tributaria en las Comunidades Autónomas de régimen común: un proceso inacabado," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 192(1), pages 129-151, March.
- Ignacio Lago-PeÃ±as & Santiago Lago-PeÃ±as, 2010. "Decentralization and Electoral Accountability," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(2), pages 318-334, April.
- GermÃ Bel & Antonio Miralles, 2010.
"Choosing between Service Fees and Budget Funding to Pay for Local Services: Empirical Evidence from Spain,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 28(1), pages 54-71, February.
- Germà Bel & Antonio Miralles, 2010. "Choosing between service fees and budget funding to pay for local services: empirical evidence from Spain," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(1), pages 54-71, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beau Warbroek & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Modes of Governing and Policy of Local and Regional Governments Supporting Local Low-Carbon Energy Initiatives; Exploring the Cases of the Dutch Regions of Overijssel and Fryslân," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:24:y:2006:i:4:p:475-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.