Goal conflicts in political decisionmaking: a survey of municipality politicians' views of road pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lars-Olof Johansson & Mathias Gustafsson & Gunnar Falkemark & Tommy GÃ¤rling & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2003. "Goal Conflicts in Political Decisionmaking: A Survey of Municipality Politicians' Views of Road Pricing," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 21(4), pages 615-624, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:98-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Lindsey, 2006. "Do Economists Reach A Conclusion on Road Pricing? The Intellectual History of an Idea," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(2), pages 292-379, May.
- Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C., 2007. "What is a fair CO2 tax increase? On fair emission reductions in the transport sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 377-387, March.
- Johansson, Lars-Olof & Gustafsson, Mathias & Olsson, Lars & Garling, Tommy, 2007. "Weighing third-party fairness, efficiency, and self-interest in resource allocation decisions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 53-68, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:21:y:2003:i:4:p:615-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.