In search of ethnic entrepreneurship opportunities in the city: a comparative policy study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hadewijch van Delft & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "In Search of Ethnic Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the City: A Comparative Policy Study," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(4), pages 429-451, August.
- Hadewijch van Delft & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "In Search of Ethnic Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the City - A Comparative Policy Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Bates, Timothy, 1997.
"Financing small business creation: The case of Chinese and Korean immigrant entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 109-124, March.
- Timothy Bates, 1996. "Financing Small Business Creation: The Case of Chinese and Korean Immigrant Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 96-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social polarization: a comparison of evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social Polarization: A Comparison of Evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Development, and the Spatial Context Retrospect and Prospect," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chand, Masud & Ghorbani, Majid, 2011. "National culture, networks and ethnic entrepreneurship: A comparison of the Indian and Chinese immigrants in the US," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 593-606.
- Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter & Baycan-Levent, Tuzin, 2006. "Migrant Entrepreneurship from the Perspective of Cultural Diversity," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Levent, Tuzin Baycan & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Urban Green Space Policies : A Comparative Study on Performance and Success Conditions in European Cities," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mediha Sahin & Peter Nijkamp & Roger Stough, 2011. "Impact of urban conditions on firm performance of migrant entrepreneurs: a comparative Dutch–US study," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 661-689, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:18:y:2000:i:4:p:429-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.