Emission trading in theory and practice: an analysis of RECLAIM in Southern California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017.
"Transitional restricted linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes,"
1701, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Policy Papers 2017.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2017.31, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008.
"Using a Policy Mix for Pollution Control – A Review of Economic Literature,"
21354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008. "Using a policy mix for pollution control: A review of economic literature," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Park, Hojeong, 2012. "Real option analysis for effects of emission permit banking on investment under abatement cost uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1314-1321.
- Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Koschel, Henrike & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1998. "Tradable SO-2-permits in the European Union: a practicable scheme for public utilities," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "The policy challenges of tradable credits: A critical review of eight markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 575-585, February.
- Walton, William, 1997. "The potential scope for the application of pollution permits to reducing car ownership in the UK : Some preliminary thoughts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-122, April.
- Pang, Rui-zhi & Deng, Zhong-qi & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2015. "Pareto improvement through a reallocation of carbon emission quotas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 419-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:14:y:1996:i:3:p:367-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.