Emission trading in theory and practice: an analysis of RECLAIM in Southern California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Hojeong, 2012. "Real option analysis for effects of emission permit banking on investment under abatement cost uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1314-1321.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "The policy challenges of tradable credits: A critical review of eight markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 575-585, February.
- Pang, Rui-zhi & Deng, Zhong-qi & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2015. "Pareto improvement through a reallocation of carbon emission quotas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 419-430.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008.
"Using a Policy Mix for Pollution Control – A Review of Economic Literature,"
21354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008. "Using a policy mix for pollution control: A review of economic literature," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Koschel, Henrike & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1998. "Tradable SO-2-permits in the European Union: a practicable scheme for public utilities," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017.
"Transitional restricted linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes,"
1701, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Policy Papers 2017.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2017.31, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Walton, William, 1997. "The potential scope for the application of pollution permits to reducing car ownership in the UK : Some preliminary thoughts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-122, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:14:y:1996:i:3:p:367-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .