The assignment of functions to decentralized government: from theory to practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Dafflon, 2008. "Conceptual Problems in the Assigment of Functions in SEE: The Case of Albania," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0827, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2010. "Federalismo fiscal y sistema foral. ¿Un concierto desafinado?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 192(1), pages 59-103, March.
- Horváth, M. Tamás & Péteri, Gábor & Vécsei, Pál, 2014.
"A helyi forrásszabályozási rendszer magyarországi példája, 1990-2012
[The case of regulation in local government finances in Hungary, 1990-2012]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 121-147.
- Luc Eyraud & Marialuz Moreno Badia, 2013. "Too Small to Fail? Subnational Spending Pressures in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Younger, Stephen D., 2015. "Synopsis, Is there fiscal space for CAADP in Ghana?:," GSSP working papers 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- Dafflon, Bernard & Toth, Krisztina, 2005. "Fiscal federalism in Switzerland : relevant issues for transition economies in Central and Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3655, The World Bank.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "An Overview of the Main Obstacles to Decentralization," Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franziska Kruse & Felix Rösel, 2015. "Die Eingliederungshilfe für behinderte Menschen - Wie lassen sich regionale Ausgabenunterschiede erklären?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 22(03), pages 33-37, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:10:y:1992:i:3:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.