Regret minimization or utility maximization: it depends on the attribute
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Caspar G Chorus & John M Rose & David A Hensher, 2013. "Regret Minimization or Utility Maximization: It Depends on the Attribute," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 40(1), pages 154-169, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda, 2013. "A mixed random utility — Random regret model linking the choice of decision rule to latent character traits," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 27-38.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9691-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chorus, Caspar G., 2014. "A Generalized Random Regret Minimization model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 224-238.
- van Cranenburgh, Sander & Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Chorus, Caspar G., 2015. "New insights on random regret minimization models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 91-109.
- Chorus, Caspar & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Dekker, Thijs, 2014. "Random regret minimization for consumer choice modeling: Assessment of empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2428-2436.
- Shi An & Ze Wang & Jianxun Cui, 2015. "Integrating Regret Psychology to Travel Mode Choice for a Transit-Oriented Evacuation Strategy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-16, June.
- Kim, Jinhee & Rasouli, Soora & Timmermans, Harry, 2017. "Satisfaction and uncertainty in car-sharing decisions: An integration of hybrid choice and random regret-based models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 13-33.
- Caspar G. Chorus, 2014. "Capturing alternative decision rules in travel choice models: a critical discussion," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 13, pages 290-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:40:y:2013:i:1:p:154-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .