Measuring urban sprawl, coalescence, and dispersal: a case study of Pordenone, Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin Wu & Peng Cui, 2016. "A Study of the Time–Space Evolution Characteristics of Urban–Rural Integration Development in a Mountainous Area Based on ESDA-GIS: The Case of the Qinling-Daba Mountains in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-17, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:422:d:69184 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:297:d:66431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deng Chen & Yanxia Wang & Fu Ren & Qingyun Du, 2016. "Spatio-Temporal Differentiation of Urban-Rural Equalized Development at the County Level in Chengdu," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Federico Amato & Biagio Antonio Maimone & Federico Martellozzo & Gabriele Nolè & Beniamino Murgante, 2016. "The Effects of Urban Policies on the Development of Urban Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:38:y:2011:i:6:p:1085-1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .