Modeling urban landscape dynamics using subpixel fractions and fuzzy cellular automata
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alm, James & Winters, John V., 2009. "Distance and intrastate college student migration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-738, December.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hox03-1, January.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2005.
"Transport costs: measures, determinants, and regional policy implications for France,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 319-349, June.
- Miren Lafourcade & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2005. "Transport Costs: Measures, Determinants and Regional Policy Implications for France," Post-Print halshs-00754078, HAL.
- Hastings, Justine S. & Kane, Thomas J. & Staiger, Douglas O., 2005.
"Parental Preferences and School Competition: Evidence from a Public School Choice Program,"
10, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2005. "Parental Preferences and School Competition: Evidence from a Public School Choice Program," NBER Working Papers 11805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoxby, Caroline M. (ed.), 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226355337.
- Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne, 2003. "Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-221, March.
- Stair, Anthony & Rephann, Terance J. & Heberling, Matt, 2006. "Demand for public education: Evidence from a rural school district," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 521-531, October.
- Cahuzac, E. & Tahar, G., 2000. "Offre scolaire et arbitrage formation-distance: le cas des BEP en Midi-Pyrenees," Papers 311, LIRHE - Universite des sciences sociales Toulouse.
- Bonneu, Florent & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "Spatial point process models for location-allocation problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3070-3081, June.
- Philippe Lemistre & Marie-Benoit Magrini, 2011. "Job Qualification, Distance between Towns and Geographical Relocation for French Youth," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(10), pages 2141-2161, August.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 2003. "Introduction to "The Economics of School Choice"," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of School Choice, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Hilal, 2007. "Temps d'accès aux équipements au sein des bassins de vie des bourgs et petites villes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 402(1), pages 41-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:38:y:2011:i:5:p:903-920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.