Spatial determinants of urban land conversion in large Chinese cities: a case of Hangzhou
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ling Zhang & Yehua Dennis Wei & Ran Meng, 2017. "Spatiotemporal Dynamics and Spatial Determinants of Urban Growth in Suzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Jinlong Gao & Yehua Dennis Wei & Wen Chen & Komali Yenneti, 2015. "Urban Land Expansion and Structural Change in the Yangtze River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-27, July.
- Han Li & Ye Hua Dennis Wei & Zhiji Huang, 2014. "Urban Land Expansion and Spatial Dynamics in Globalizing Shanghai," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1096-:d:102394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jianglong Chen & Jinlong Gao & Feng Yuan & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2016. "Spatial Determinants of Urban Land Expansion in Globalizing Nanjing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-25, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:706-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.