Educational planning: a simulation approach for the creation or closure of school classes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-BenoÃ®t Magrini & Florent Bonneu & Christine Thomas-Agnan & Sandrine Coelho, 2011. "Educational Planning: A Simulation Approach for the Creation or Closure of School Classes," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(4), pages 595-615, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alm, James & Winters, John V., 2009. "Distance and intrastate college student migration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-738, December.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hox03-1, April.
- Cahuzac, E. & Tahar, G., 2000. "Offre scolaire et arbitrage formation-distance: le cas des BEP en Midi-Pyrenees," Papers 311, LIRHE - Universite des sciences sociales Toulouse.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2005.
"Transport costs: measures, determinants, and regional policy implications for France,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 319-349, June.
- Miren Lafourcade & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2005. "Transport Costs: Measures, Determinants and Regional Policy Implications for France," Post-Print halshs-00754078, HAL.
- Bonneu, Florent & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "Spatial point process models for location-allocation problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3070-3081, June.
- Hastings, Justine S. & Kane, Thomas J. & Staiger, Douglas O., 2005.
"Parental Preferences and School Competition: Evidence from a Public School Choice Program,"
10, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2005. "Parental Preferences and School Competition: Evidence from a Public School Choice Program," NBER Working Papers 11805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoxby, Caroline M. (ed.), 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226355337, May.
- Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne, 2003. "Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-221, March.
- Philippe Lemistre & Marie-Benoit Magrini, 2011. "Job Qualification, Distance between Towns and Geographical Relocation for French Youth," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(10), pages 2141-2161, August.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 2003. "Introduction to "The Economics of School Choice"," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of School Choice, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stair, Anthony & Rephann, Terance J. & Heberling, Matt, 2006. "Demand for public education: Evidence from a rural school district," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 521-531, October.
- Mohamed Hilal, 2007. "Temps d'accès aux équipements au sein des bassins de vie des bourgs et petites villes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 402(1), pages 41-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:595-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .