Agglomeration and dispersion of economic activities in and around Paris: an exploratory spatial data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2010. "Agglomeration and Dispersion of Economic Activities in and around Paris: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 37(6), pages 961-981, December.
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2010. "Agglomeration and dispersion of economic activities in and around Paris: An exploratory spatial data analysis," Post-Print halshs-01227934, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Derouiche, Imen & Lasfer, Meziane, 2015.
"Geographic location, excess control rights, and cash holdings,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-37.
- Sabri Boubaker & Imen Derouiche & Meziane Lasfer, 2014. "Geographic Location, Excess Control Rights and Cash Holdings," Post-Print hal-01158100, HAL.
- Luca Salvati & Giuseppe Venanzoni & Pere Serra & Margherita Carlucci, 2016. "Scattered or polycentric? Untangling urban growth in three southern European metropolitan regions through exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2015. "Agglomeration vs. dispersion of economic activities in the districts of Paris," Working Papers 2072/246965, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Derouiche, Imen & Jaafar, Kaouther & Zemzem, Ahmed, 2016. "Firm geographic location and voluntary disclosure," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 29-47.
- Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Martínez , Óscar, 2015. "The Relocation of R&D Establishments in France: An Empirical Analysis," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 33, pages 97-119.
- Nicola Pontarollo & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "A composite policy tool to measure territorial resilience capacity," JRC Working Papers JRC111389, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Marcon, Eric & Puech, Florence, 2017. "A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 56-67.
- Reades, Jonathan & Smith, Duncan, 2014. "Mapping the ‘space of flows’: the geography of global business telecommunications and employment specialization in the London mega-city-region," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55812, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Min-Yang Lee & Cameron Spier & Andrew Carr-Harris & Sharon Benjamin, 2017. "Geographic Concentration of the Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 25-46, Winter.
- Eri Yamada & Tetsu Kawakami, 2015. "Assessing dynamic externalities from a cluster perspective: the case of the motor metropolis in Japan," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 269-298, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:37:y:2010:i:6:p:961-981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.