How good is volunteered geographical information? A comparative study of OpenStreetMap and Ordnance Survey datasets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiwei Lu & Shih-Lung Shaw & Zhixiang Fang & Xirui Zhang & Ling Yin, 2017. "Exploring the Effects of Sampling Locations for Calibrating the Huff Model Using Mobile Phone Location Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2017. "Planning for green infrastructure: The spatial effects of parks, forests, and fields on Helsinki's apartment prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 279-289.
- Massimiliano Pittore & Marc Wieland & Kevin Fleming, 2017. "Perspectives on global dynamic exposure modelling for geo-risk assessment," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 7-30, March.
- Czembrowski, Piotr & Kronenberg, Jakub & Czepkiewicz, Michał, 2016. "Integrating non-monetary and monetary valuation methods – SoftGIS and hedonic pricing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 166-175.
- Christian Geiß & Anne Schauß & Torsten Riedlinger & Stefan Dech & Cecilia Zelaya & Nicolás Guzmán & Mathías A. Hube & Jamal Jokar Arsanjani & Hannes Taubenböck, 2017. "Joint use of remote sensing data and volunteered geographic information for exposure estimation: evidence from Valparaíso, Chile," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 81-105, March.
- Duncan Light & Craig Young, 2015. "Toponymy as Commodity: Exploring the Economic Dimensions of Urban Place Names," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 435-450, May.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3102-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:997-:d:101040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heidrun Zeug & Gunter Zeug & Conrad Bielski & Gloria Solano-Hermosilla & Robert Mâ€™barek, 2017. "Innovative Food Price Collection in Developing Countries. Focus on Crowdsourcing in Africa," JRC Working Papers JRC103294, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zhao, Pengxiang & Jia, Tao & Qin, Kun & Shan, Jie & Jiao, Chenjing, 2015. "Statistical analysis on the evolution of OpenStreetMap road networks in Beijing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 420(C), pages 59-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:682-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .