An experiential approach to research in planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:77-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Wijk, Michel & van Bueren, Ellen & te Brömmelstroet, Marco, 2014. "Governing structures for airport regions: Learning from the rise and fall of the ‘Bestuursforum’ in the Schiphol airport region," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 139-150.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:150-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:84-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beukers, Els & Bertolini, Luca & Te Brömmelstroet, Marco, 2014. "Using cost benefit analysis as a learning process: identifying interventions for improving communication and trust," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-72.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:108-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Cecília & Bertolini, Luca & te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Milakis, Dimitris & Papa, Enrica, 2017. "Accessibility instruments in planning practice: Bridging the implementation gap," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 135-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:578-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .