Model boosting for spatial weighting matrix selection in spatial lag models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Kostov, 2010. "Model Boosting for Spatial Weighting Matrix Selection in Spatial Lag Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 37(3), pages 533-549, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Buczkowska & Nicolas Coulombel & Matthieu de Lapparent, 2015. "Euclidean distance versus travel time in business location: A probabilistic mixture of hurdle-Poisson models," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1060, European Regional Science Association.
- Basile, Roberto & Durbán, María & Mínguez, Román & María Montero, Jose & Mur, Jesús, 2014. "Modeling regional economic dynamics: Spatial dependence, spatial heterogeneity and nonlinearities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 229-245.
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2014. "The Biggest Myth in Spatial Econometrics," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-33, December.
- Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito, 2013. "Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-444.
- Wang, Yiyi & Kockelman, Kara M. & Xiaokun (Cara) Wang, Xiaokun (Cara) Wang, 2013. "The impact of weight matrices on parameter estimation and inference: A case study of binary response using land-use data," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(3), pages 75-85.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:533-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.