Ecological concepts and strategies with relevance to energy-conscious spatial planning and design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karst T Geurs & Bert van Wee & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Accessibility appraisal of integrated land-use – transport strategies: methodology and case study for the Netherlands Randstad area," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 639-660, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scognamiglio, Alessandra, 2016. "‘Photovoltaic landscapes’: Design and assessment. A critical review for a new transdisciplinary design vision," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 629-661.
- Petra Wächter, 2013. "The Impacts of Spatial Planning on Degrowth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-13, March.
- Qianna Wang & Martin Mwirigi M’Ikiugu & Isami Kinoshita & Yanyun Luo, 2016. "GIS-Based Approach for Municipal Renewable Energy Planning to Support Post-Earthquake Revitalization: A Japanese Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Renée M. de Waal & Sven Stremke & Anton van Hoorn & Ingrid Duchhart & Adri van den Brink, 2015. "Incorporating Renewable Energy Science in Regional Landscape Design: Results from a Competition in The Netherlands," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Kaan Ozgun & Ian Weir & Debra Cushing, 2015. "Optimal Electricity Distribution Framework for Public Space: Assessing Renewable Energy Proposals for Freshkills Park, New York City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-21, March.
- Renée M. de Waal & Sven Stremke, 2014. "Energy Transition: Missed Opportunities and Emerging Challenges for Landscape Planning and Designing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-30, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:518-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .