The third dimension in urban geography: the urban-volume approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Koomen & Piet Rietveld & Fernando Bacao, 2009. "The Third Dimension in Urban Geography: The Urban-Volume Approach," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 36(6), pages 1008-1025, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Koomen & Vasco Diogo, 2017. "Assessing potential future urban heat island patterns following climate scenarios, socio-economic developments and spatial planning strategies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 287-306, February.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos N. van Ommerren, 2011.
"Is the Sky the Limit? An Analysis of High-Rise Office Buildings,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0086, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommerren, Jos N., 2011. "Is the sky the limit? an analysis of high-rise office buildings," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58467, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2012. "Bombs, boundaries and buildings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:36:y:2009:i:6:p:1008-1025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .