Shadow market area for air pollutants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustafsson, Bo, 1998. "Scope and limits of the market mechanism in environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 259-274, February.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 1996. "Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 444-450, May.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Praktische Schwierigkeiten bei der Steuerung der Umweltnutzung über Preise," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3581, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2003. "Location decisions of a polluting firm and the time consistency of environmental policy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 197-214, May.
- Soderholm, Patrik & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2003. "Pricing environmental externalities in the power sector: ethical limits and implications for social choice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 333-350, October.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 2002. "Economic analysis of law," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1661-1784 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash & Olson, Mancur, 2000.
"Does voluntary participation undermine the Coase Theorem?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 309-335, June.
- Avinash Dixit & Mancur Olson, 1997. "Does Voluntary Participation Undermine the Coase Theorem?," CESifo Working Paper Series 139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 2004. "On atmosphere externality and corrective taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 727-734, March.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & B.E. Baarsma, 2000. "The Shadow Price of Aircraft Noise Nuisance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-004/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2004. "Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 30-54, January.
- Jesse Schwartz & Robert Repetto, 2000. "Nonseparable Utility and the Double Dividend Debate: Reconsidering the Tax-Interaction Effect," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 149-157, February.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Manfred M. Fischer, 2000. "Theory of Comparative Advantage: Do Transportation Costs Matter?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 311-322.
- Williams III, Roberton C., 2003. "Health effects and optimal environmental taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 323-335, February.
- Katherine Falconer & Pierre Dupraz & Martin Whitby, 2001. "An Investigation of Policy Administrative Costs Using Panel Data for the English Environmentally Sensitive Areas," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 83-103.
- Sakari Uimonen, 2001. "The insufficiency of Pigouvian taxes in a spatial general equilibrium model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 283-298.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S, 1994. "A Presumptive Pigovian Tax: Complementing Regulation to Mimic an Emissions Fee," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(3), pages 373-394, September.
- Abdullah Dasci & Gilbert Laporte, 2004. "Location and Pricing Decisions of a MultiStore Monopoly in a Spatial Market," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 489-515.
- Steven Shavell, 1983. "Liability for Harm Versus Regulation of Safety," NBER Working Papers 1218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. D. Hyson & W. P. Hyson, 1950. "The Economic Law of Market Areas," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 319-327.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Shaik, Saleem & Helmers, Glenn A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2002. "Direct And Indirect Shadow Price And Cost Estimates Of Nitrogen Pollution Abatement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, December.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Novshek, William, 1982. "Equilibrium in a simple price-location model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:36:y:2009:i:4:p:664-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.