Shopping-related attitudes: a factor and cluster analysis of Northern California shoppers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009. "Shopping-Related Attitudes: A Factor and Cluster Analysis of Northern California Shoppers," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Wei & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2009.
"Accounting for Taste Heterogeneity in Purchase Channel Intention Modeling: An Example from Northern California for Book Purchases,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt3v25m8dc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Tang, Wei & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2009. "Accounting for Taste Heterogeneity in Purchase Channel Intention Modeling: An Example from Northern California for Book Purchases," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9mg5s5g8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11116-017-9792-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9683-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas De Vos & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Tim Schwanen & Veronique Van Acker & Frank Witlox, 2016. "Travel mode choice and travel satisfaction: bridging the gap between decision utility and experienced utility," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 771-796, September.
- Xinyu Cao & Zhiyi Xu & Frank Douma, 2012. "The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 957-974, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:204-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.