Measuring urban sprawl: how can we deal with it?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 2001.
"How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 695-719, September.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7cx951n5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1z26n1r8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rosenbloom, Sandra & Burns, Elizabeth, 1993. "Gender Differences in Commuter Travel in Tucson: Implications for Travel Demand management Programs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt036776w2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gärling, Tommy & Gärling, Anita & Johansson, Anders, 2000. "Household choices of car-use reduction measures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 309-320, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Czamanski & Rafael Roth, 2011. "Characteristic time, developers’ behavior and leapfrogging dynamics of high-rise buildings," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 101-118, February.
- Amnon Frenkel & Sigal Kaplan, 2015. "The joint choice of tenure, dwelling type, size and location: the effect of home-oriented versus culture-oriented lifestyle," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-251, November.
- Laura Fregolent & Stefania Tonin, 2011. "The cost of sprawl: an Italian case study," ERSA conference papers ersa10p534, European Regional Science Association.
- Mouhcine Guettabi & Abdul Munasib, 2014. "“Space Obesity”: The Effect of Remoteness on County Obesity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 518-548, December.
- Ilaria Tombolini & Ilaria Zambon & Achille Ippolito & Stathis Grigoriadis & Pere Serra & Luca Salvati, 2015. "Revisiting “Southern” Sprawl: Urban Growth, Socio-Spatial Structure and the Influence of Local Economic Contexts," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Luca Salvati & Alberto Sabbi, 2014. "Identifying urban diffusion in compact cities through a comparative multivariate procedure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 557-575, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:35:y:2008:i:1:p:56-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .