Cost – benefit analysis and large-scale infrastructure projects: state of the art and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanny Missfeldt & Arturo Villavicenco, 2000. "The economies in transition as part of the climate regime: recent developments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 379-392, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Naranjo Gómez, 2016. "Impacts on the Social Cohesion of Mainland Spain’s Future Motorway and High-Speed Rail Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Holz-Rau, Christian & Scheiner, Joachim, 2011. "Safety and travel time in cost-benefit analysis: A sensitivity analysis for North Rhine-Westphalia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 336-346, March.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:80-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vickerman, Roger, 2008. "Transit investment and economic development," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-115, January.
- Thijssen, Jacco J.J., 2015. "A model for irreversible investment with construction and revenue uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 250-266.
- Thomopoulos, N. & Grant-Muller, S. & Tight, M.R., 2009. "Incorporating equity considerations in transport infrastructure evaluation: Current practice and a proposed methodology," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 351-359, November.
- Nahmias–Biran, Bat-hen & Shiftan, Yoram, 2016. "Towards a more equitable distribution of resources: Using activity-based models and subjective well-being measures in transport project evaluation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 672-684.
- Chong, Uven & Hopkins, Omar, 2016. "An international experience on the evolution of road costs during the project life cycle," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 60-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:34:y:2007:i:4:p:598-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.