Job accessibility as an indicator of auto-oriented urban structure: a comparison of Boston and Los Angeles with Tokyo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mizuki Kawabata & Qing Shen, 2006. "Job Accessibility as an Indicator of Auto-Oriented Urban Structure: A Comparison of Boston and Los Angeles with Tokyo," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 33(1), pages 115-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David S. Vale & Fernando Ascensão & Nuno Raposo & António Pedro Figueiredo, 2017. "Comparing access for all: disability-induced accessibility disparity in Lisbon," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 43-64, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4857-:d:191767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martens, Karel & Golub, Aaron & Robinson, Glenn, 2012. "A justice-theoretic approach to the distribution of transportation benefits: Implications for transportation planning practice in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 684-695.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Owen, Andrew & Levinson, David M., 2015.
"Modeling the commute mode share of transit using continuous accessibility to jobs,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 110-122.
- Andrew Owen & David Levinson, 2013. "Modeling the Commute Mode Share of Transit Using Continuous Accessibility to Jobs," Working Papers 000115, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Itzhak Benenson & Karel Martens & Yodan Rofé & Ariela Kwartler, 2011. "Public transport versus private car GIS-based estimation of accessibility applied to the Tel Aviv metropolitan area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 499-515, December.
- Changhyo Yi, 2016. "Relationship Between the Formation Conditions and Durations of One-Person Households in the Seoul Metropolitan Region," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(3), pages 675-697, June.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:296-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:6:p:1294-1308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sohee Lee & Tsutomu Suzuki, 2016. "A scenario approach to the evaluation of sustainable urban structure for reducing carbon dioxide emissions in Seoul," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 30-48, March.
- Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Gaigné, Carl, 2009.
"Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 266-276, May.
- Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Gaigné, Carl, 2009. "Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market," Working Papers 210397, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Carl Gaigné, 2009. "Unemployment duration, city size, and the thightness of the labor market," Post-Print hal-01462393, HAL.
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Carl Gaigné, 2009. "Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill & Casas, Irene, 2012. "Evaluating the spatial equity of bus rapid transit-based accessibility patterns in a developing country: The case of Cali, Colombia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-46.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:198-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:529-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Brian & Osman, Taner & Thomas, Trevor & Mondschein, Andrew, 2016. "Not So Fast: A Study of Traffic Delays, Access, and Economic Activity in the San Francisco Bay Area," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9qf2481r, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:79-88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:115-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.