How to make housing sustainable? The Dutch experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanny Missfeldt & Arturo Villavicenco, 2000. "The economies in transition as part of the climate regime: recent developments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 379-392, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pernilla Hagbert & Mikael Mangold & Paula Femenías, 2013. "Paradoxes and Possibilities for a ‘Green’ Housing Sector: A Swedish Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Abbas Mardani & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Kannan Govindan & Aslan Amat Senin & Ahmad Jusoh, 2016. "VIKOR Technique: A Systematic Review of the State of the Art Literature on Methodologies and Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Walter W. Kropp & James K. Lein, 2012. "Assessing the Geographic Expression of Urban Sustainability: A Scenario Based Approach Incorporating Spatial Multicriteria Decision Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(9), pages 1-18, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:37:d:61628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi, 2008. "The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 516-530, April.
- Kamali, Mohammad & Hewage, Kasun, 2016. "Life cycle performance of modular buildings: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1171-1183.
- Hoppe, Thomas, 2012. "Adoption of innovative energy systems in social housing: Lessons from eight large-scale renovation projects in The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 791-801.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:32:y:2005:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .