Land use and travel behaviour: expected effects from the perspective of utility theory and activity-based theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:141-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L., 2009. "The relationship between the built environment and nonwork travel: A case study of Northern California," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 548-559, June.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:76:y:2019:i:c:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veronique Acker & Frank Witlox, 2011. "Commuting trips within tours: how is commuting related to land use?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 465-486, May.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:44:y:2015:i:c:p:76-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:382-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tae-Hyoung Gim, 2012. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between density and travel behavior," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-519, May.
- Figueroa, Maria J. & Nielsen, Thomas A. Sick & Siren, Anu, 2014. "Comparing urban form correlations of the travel patterns of older and younger adults," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 10-20.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:393-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Ian, 2008. "Density and the built environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4652-4656, December.
- Cao, XinYu, 2007. "The Causal Relationship between the Built Environment and Personal Travel Choice: Evidence from Northern California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1n90z8h8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Veronique Van Acker & Frank Witlox, 2005. "Exploring the relationship between land-use system and travel behaviour - some first findings," ERSA conference papers ersa05p601, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:taf:transp:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:641-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9687-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Widhalm & Yingxiang Yang & Michael Ulm & Shounak Athavale & Marta González, 2015. "Discovering urban activity patterns in cell phone data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 597-623, July.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:32:y:2013:i:c:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie Zhang & Yang Xie, 2015. "Optimal Intra-Urban Hierarchy of Activity Centers—A Minimized Household Travel Energy Consumption Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-19, August.
- Yusak Susilo & Kees Maat, 2007. "The influence of built environment to the trends in commuting journeys in the Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 589-609, September.
- Cao, Xinyu, 2006. "The Causal Relationship between the Built Environment and Personal Travel Choice: Evidence from Northern California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt07q5p340, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:32:y:2005:i:1:p:33-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.