Space syntax: some inconsistencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanny Missfeldt & Arturo Villavicenco, 2000. "The economies in transition as part of the climate regime: recent developments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 379-392, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit Paul, 2013. "Reviewing the axial-line approach to capturing vehicular trip-makers’ route-choice decisions with ground reality," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 697-711, May.
- Burak Beyhan, 2011. "Spatial Characteristics of Labor Mobility and Innovation inside an Industrial Cluster: Some Reflections from Siteler in Ankara," ERSA conference papers ersa10p421, European Regional Science Association.
- Wagner, Roy, 2008. "On the metric, topological and functional structures of urban networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(8), pages 2120-2132.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:327-:d:128967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamíquiz, Patxi J. & López-Domínguez, Jorge, 2015. "Effects of built environment on walking at the neighbourhood scale. A new role for street networks by modelling their configurational accessibility?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 148-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:31:y:2004:i:4:p:487-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .