Topological analysis of urban street networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2012.
"Network structure and spatial separation,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 137-154, January.
- Jiang, Bin, 2007. "A topological pattern of urban street networks: Universality and peculiarity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 647-655.
- Wagner, Roy, 2008. "On the metric, topological and functional structures of urban networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(8), pages 2120-2132.
- Zengwang Xu & Daniel Sui, 2007. "Small-world characteristics on transportation networks: a perspective from network autocorrelation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 189-205, June.
- Tsekeris, Theodore & Souliotou, Anastasia-Zoi, 2014. "Graph-theoretic evaluation support tool for fixed-route transport development in metropolitan areas," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 88-95.
- Alexander Erath & Michael Löchl & Kay Axhausen, 2009. "Graph-Theoretical Analysis of the Swiss Road and Railway Networks Over Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 379-400, September.
- Marc BarthÃ©lÃ©my & Michele Campagna & Alessandro Chessa & Andrea De Montis & Alessandro Vespignani, 2005. "Emergent topological and dynamical properties of a real inter-municipal commuting network - perspectives for policy-making and planning," ERSA conference papers ersa05p607, European Regional Science Association.
- Aldrich, Preston R. & El-Zabet, Jermeen & Hassan, Seerat & Briguglio, Joseph & Aliaj, Enela & Radcliffe, Maria & Mirza, Taha & Comar, Timothy & Nadolski, Jeremy & Huebner, Cynthia D., 2015. "Monte Carlo tests of small-world architecture for coarse-grained networks of the United States railroad and highway transportation systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 32-39.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson & Hartwig Hochmair, 2012. "Network Structure and Travel Time Perception," Working Papers 000102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Wang, Shiguang & Zheng, Lili & Yu, Dexin, 2017. "The improved degree of urban road traffic network: A case study of Xiamen, China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 256-264.
- Zhao, Shuangming & Zhao, Pengxiang & Cui, Yunfan, 2017. "A network centrality measure framework for analyzing urban traffic flow: A case study of Wuhan, China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 478(C), pages 143-157.
- Marc Barthélemy & Alessandro Flammini, 2009. "Co-evolution of Density and Topology in a Simple Model of City Formation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 401-425, September.
- Wu, Jian-Jun & Gao, Zi-You & Sun, Hui-jun, 2008. "Optimal traffic networks topology: A complex networks perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 1025-1032.
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra, 2014. "Network structure and metropolitan mobility," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Jiang, Bin, 2008. "Flow dimension and capacity for structuring urban street networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4440-4452.
- David Levinson, 2011. "Network Structure and City Size," Working Papers 000094, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:31:y:2004:i:1:p:151-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.