Evaluation of accessibility impacts of land-use scenarios: the implications of job competition, land-use, and infrastructure developments for the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanny Missfeldt & Arturo Villavicenco, 2000. "The economies in transition as part of the climate regime: recent developments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 379-392, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Heuvel, Frank P. & de Langen, Peter W. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2013. "Regional logistics land allocation policies: Stimulating spatial concentration of logistics firms," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 275-282.
- Ahmed El-Geneidy & David Levinson, 2011. "Place Rank: Valuing Spatial Interactions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Yunjing Wang & Yoshitsugu Hayashi & Jin Chen & Qiang Li, 2014. "Changing Urban Form and Transport CO 2 Emissions: An Empirical Analysis of Beijing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Vega, Amaya & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2016. "The impact of the great recession on Irish air travel: An intermodal accessibility analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-18.
- Elena Lopez, 2005. "Measuring regional cohesion effects of large-scale transport infrastructure investments - an accessibility approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p480, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahern, Aoife & Vega, Amaya & Caulfield, Brian, 2016. "Deprivation and access to work in Dublin City: The impact of transport disadvantage," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 44-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:69-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .