Measuring spatial concentration: the use of threshold profiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ron Johnston & David Voas, 2003. "Measuring Spatial Concentration: The Use of Threshold Profiles," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 30(1), pages 3-14, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Ritsema van Eck & Eric Koomen, 2008. "Characterising urban concentration and land-use diversity in simulations of future land use," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Rio, "undated".
"The Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: a Male-female Comparison in Spain,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2005. "The geographical concentration of unemployment: A male-female comparison in Spain," Working Papers 08, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011.
"Why retailers cluster: an agent model of location choice on supply chains,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(1), pages 82-94, January.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "Why Retailers Cluster: An Agent Model of Location Choice on Supply Chains," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(1), pages 82-94, February.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "Why retailers cluster: An agent model of location choice on supply chains," Working Papers 000037, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "Why retailers cluster: An agent model of location choice on supply chains," Working Papers 201105, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.