A GIS-based decision-support tool for public facility planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1426-1464.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lucien Benguigui & Daniel Czamanski & Maria Marinov, 2001. "City Growth as a Leap-frogging Process: An Application to the Tel-Aviv Metropolis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(10), pages 1819-1839, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Guido Ferilli & Pier Luigi Sacco & Massimo Buscema & Giorgio Tavano Blessi, 2015. "Understanding Cultural Geography as a Pseudo-Diffusion Process: The Case of the Veneto Region," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-28, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:29:y:2002:i:4:p:553-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.