Cellular automata and urban simulation: where do we go from here?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lucien Benguigui & Daniel Czamanski & Maria Marinov, 2001. "City Growth as a Leap-frogging Process: An Application to the Tel-Aviv Metropolis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(10), pages 1819-1839, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Claes & Hellervik, Alexander & Lindgren, Kristian, 2005. "A spatial network explanation for a hierarchy of urban power laws," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 227-244.
- Meisam Jafari & Hamid Majedi & Seyed Masoud Monavari & Ali Asghar Alesheikh & Mirmasoud Kheirkhah Zarkesh, 2016. "Dynamic Simulation of Urban Expansion Based on Cellular Automata and Logistic Regression Model: Case Study of the Hyrcanian Region of Iran," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Torrens, Paul M., 2001. "New Tools for Simulating Housing Choices," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6qs0w2w1, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A Simulation of Segregation in Cities and its Application for the Analysis of Rent Control," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 71, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "Models of Transportation and Land Use Change: A Guide to the Territory," Working Papers 200805, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A simulation of segregation in cities and its application for the analysis of price regulation," ERSA conference papers ersa04p687, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:212:y:2008:i:3:p:359-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:28:y:2001:i:2:p:163-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .