Do land-use controls cause sprawl?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban Evolution, Self-Organization, and Decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Maya Ashkenazi, 2005. "Measuring Urban Sprawl - how Can we Deal with It?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p50, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:60:y:2016:i:c:p:25-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dempsey, Judith A. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2013. "How well do urban growth boundaries contain development? Results for Oregon using a difference-in-difference estimator," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 996-1007.
- John I. Carruthers, 2012. "Land use regulation and regional form: a spatial mismatch?," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 8, pages 181-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & McLaughlin, Ralph B. & Carruthers, John I., 2011.
"Does state growth management change the pattern of urban growth? Evidence from Florida,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 236-252, May.
- John Carruthers & Ralph Mclaughlin & Marlon Boarnet, 2006. "Does State Growth Management Change the Pattern of Urban Growth? Evidence From Florida," ERSA conference papers ersa06p544, European Regional Science Association.
- Olivier Chanel & Laurence Delattre & Claude Napoléone, 2014.
"Determinants of Local Public Policies for Farmland Preservation and Urban Expansion: A French Illustration,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 411-433.
- Olivier Chanel & Laurence Delattre & Claude Napoléone, 2014. "Determinants of Local Public Policies for Farmland Preservation and Urban Expansion: A French Illustration," Post-Print hal-01463928, HAL.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2011.
"Growth Management Policies for Exurban and Suburban Development: Theory and an Application to Sonoma County, California,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 375-392.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2011. "Growth Management Policies for Exurban and Suburban Development: Theory and an Application to Sonoma County, California," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Paul Gottlieb, 2013. "Agricultural preservation, large-lot zoning, and real estate development in New Jersey, USA," ERSA conference papers ersa13p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2013. "Land use regulation and intraregional population–employment interaction," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 671-693, December.
- Gunther Maier & Gerald Franz & Pia Schrock, 2006. "Urban Sprawl. How Useful Is This Concept?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Jonathan Levine & Lawrence Frank, 2007. "Transportation and land-use preferences and residents’ neighborhood choices: the sufficiency of compact development in the Atlanta region," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 255-274, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:26:y:1999:i:4:p:555-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.