The second generation of the California urban futures model. Part 2: Specification and calibration results of the land-use change submodel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban Evolution, Self-Organization, and Decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2004. "Land use externalities, open space preservation, and urban sprawl," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 705-725, November.
- Hung-Chih Hung & Ming-Chin Ho & Yi-Jie Chen & Chang-Yi Chian & Su-Ying Chen, 2013. "Integrating long-term seismic risk changes into improving emergency response and land-use planning: a case study for the Hsinchu City, Taiwan," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(1), pages 491-508, October.
- Bin Zhou & Kara Kockelman, 2008. "Neighborhood impacts on land use change: a multinomial logit model of spatial relationships," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 321-340, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:25:y:1998:i:6:p:795-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.