Cellular automata as the basis of integrated dynamic regional modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban Evolution, Self-Organization, and Decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torrens, Paul M., 2001. "New Tools for Simulating Housing Choices," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6qs0w2w1, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Caruso, Geoffrey & Peeters, Dominique & Cavailhes, Jean & Rounsevell, Mark, 2007.
"Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 542-567.
- CARUSO, Geoffrey & PEETERS, Dominique & CAVAILHES, Jean & ROUNSEVELL, Mark, 2007. "Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1986, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hubacek, Klaus & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Changing concepts of 'land' in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Harutyun Shahumyan & Brendan Williams & Laura Petrov & Walter Foley, 2014. "Regional Development Scenario Evaluation through Land Use Modelling and Opportunity Mapping," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Chuanzhun Sun & Chao Sun & Zhenshan Yang & Jikang Zhang & Yu Deng, 2016. "Urban Land Development for Industrial and Commercial Use: A Case Study of Beijing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Caroline Bayr & Miriam Steurer & Rose-Gerd Koboltschnig, 2013. "Scenario Planning for Cities using Cellular Automata Models: A Case Study," Graz Economics Papers 2013-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:210:y:2008:i:1:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:24:p:3612-3620 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:24:y:1997:i:2:p:235-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .