Sustainable cities: transport, energy, and urban form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woods, Lee & Ferguson, Neil S., 2014. "The influence of urban form on car travel following residential relocation: a current and retrospective study in Scottish urban areas," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(1), pages 95-104.
- Murray, Alan T., 2001. "Strategic analysis of public transport coverage," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 175-188, September.
- Ferreira, João-Pedro & Barata, Eduardo & Ramos, Pedro Nogueira & Cruz, Luis, 2014. "Economic, social, energy and environmental assessment of inter-municipality commuting: The case of Portugal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 411-418.
- Yin, Yanhong & Mizokami, Shoshi & Maruyama, Takuya, 2013. "An analysis of the influence of urban form on energy consumption by individual consumption behaviors from a microeconomic viewpoint," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 909-919.
- J. Thomas & D. Walton & S. Lamb, 2011. "The Influence of Simulated Home and Neighbourhood Densification on Perceived Liveability," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 253-269, November.
- Tae-Hyoung Gim, 2012. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between density and travel behavior," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-519, May.
- Ethan D. Schoolman & Mike Shriberg & Sarah Schwimmer & Marie Tysman, 2016. "Green cities and ivory towers: how do higher education sustainability initiatives shape millennials’ consumption practices?," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 490-502, September.
- Aditjandra, Paulus Teguh & Mulley, Corinne & Nelson, John D., 2013. "The influence of neighbourhood design on travel behaviour: Empirical evidence from North East England," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 54-65.
- Aguiléra, Anne & Wenglenski, Sandrine & Proulhac, Laurent, 2009. "Employment suburbanisation, reverse commuting and travel behaviour by residents of the central city in the Paris metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 685-691, August.
- Yunjing Wang & Yoshitsugu Hayashi & Jin Chen & Qiang Li, 2014. "Changing Urban Form and Transport CO 2 Emissions: An Empirical Analysis of Beijing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Lamíquiz, Patxi J. & López-Domínguez, Jorge, 2015. "Effects of built environment on walking at the neighbourhood scale. A new role for street networks by modelling their configurational accessibility?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 148-163.
- Ari Tarigan & Stian Bayer & Christin Berg, 2011. "Suburbanisation of employment means less sustainable travel? - The effects of policy location on commuters' travel patterns in the Stavanger region, Norway," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1648, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:19-:d:123917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2010.
"What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- Zhao, Pengjun, 2013. "The implications of and institutional barriers to compact land development for transportation: Evidence from Bejing," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(3), pages 29-42.
- Stead, D., 1999. "Relationships between transport emissions and travel patterns in Britain," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 247-258, October.
- Muniz, Ivan & Galindo, Anna, 2005. "Urban form and the ecological footprint of commuting. The case of Barcelona," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 499-514, December.
- Krumdieck, Susan & Page, Shannon & Dantas, André, 2010. "Urban form and long-term fuel supply decline: A method to investigate the peak oil risks to essential activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 306-322, June.
- Fatnassi, Ezzeddine & Chaouachi, Jouhaina & Klibi, Walid, 2015. "Planning and operating a shared goods and passengers on-demand rapid transit system for sustainable city-logistics," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 440-460.
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:386-398 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:125-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .