Spatial impacts of locally enacted growth controls: the San Francisco Bay Region in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban Evolution, Self-Organization, and Decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John I. Carruthers, 2012. "Land use regulation and regional form: a spatial mismatch?," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 8, pages 181-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & McLaughlin, Ralph B. & Carruthers, John I., 2011.
"Does state growth management change the pattern of urban growth? Evidence from Florida,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 236-252, May.
- John Carruthers & Ralph Mclaughlin & Marlon Boarnet, 2006. "Does State Growth Management Change the Pattern of Urban Growth? Evidence From Florida," ERSA conference papers ersa06p544, European Regional Science Association.
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2013. "Land use regulation and intraregional population–employment interaction," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 671-693, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:23:y:1996:i:1:p:61-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .