From cells to cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric J. Heikkila & Ti-yan Shen & Kai-zhong Yang, 2003. "Fuzzy Urban Sets: Theory and Application to Desakota Regions in China," Working Paper 8617, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:211:y:2008:i:1:p:169-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noronha Vaz, E. de & Caetano, M. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A multi-level spatial urban pressure analysis of the Giza Pyramid Plateau in Egypt," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Giovanni A. Rabino & Lorenzo Papini & Silvana T. Lombardo & Antonio Colonna & Vittorio Di Stefano, 1998. "L.A.U.D.E: Learning Automata for Urban Development Exploration. The Case Study of Rome Urban System," ERSA conference papers ersa98p302, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:5:p:1129-1138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Liu & Yongjiu Feng, 2016. "Simulating the Impact of Economic and Environmental Strategies on Future Urban Growth Scenarios in Ningbo, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Caroline Bayr & Miriam Steurer & Rose-Gerd Koboltschnig, 2013. "Scenario Planning for Cities using Cellular Automata Models: A Case Study," Graz Economics Papers 2013-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:210:y:2008:i:1:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:24:p:3612-3620 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1786-:d:113932 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:201:y:2007:i:3:p:495-506 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:21:y:1994:i:7:p:s31-s48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.